|This page is not complete. You can help us to prepare this page.|
Bichhor / बिछोर
- This pastime place is situated one-and-a-half miles north-east of Shringarvat and ten miles south-west of Kosi.
- Shri Krishna performed various kinds of pastimes here with Radhika and the sakhis.
- Just as They were about to go home, They became greatly distressed by Their impending separation.
- This village has therefore become known as Bichhora. The purport of the following verse from Shri Bhakti Ratnakar states that the word bichhora is derived from viccheda, meaning "separation".
- ↑ kridavasanete donhe cale nijalaya
viccheda-prayukta e `bichora' nama haya