Jugal Kishor Temple
Jugal Kishor Temple / जुगलकिशोर जी का मन्दिर
- Shri Jugal Kishorji is situated in Kishorivan, or Vyas Ghera, near Shri Sevakunj.
- Madhav das, a disciple of Shri Madhavendra Puri, was a famous bhakta acharya.
- Shri Nabh das has described his character in Bhakta Mal.
- His disciple, Abhiram Vyas, a resident of Oracha, revealed this deity through Hariram Vyasji.
- Nearby in the garden is the samadhi of Shri Vyasji.
- There is a second Jugal Kishorji whose temple lies on a hillock near Keshi Ghat. Jhanna-Panna Raja established this temple.
- During the reign of Mughal emperor Akbar, the two Rajaput brothers Haridas Thakur and Govind das Thakur built the temple of a third Jugal Kishorji.
- The brothers were from the family of Tomara and belonged to the village of Nimkathana in Jaipur.
Temples of Vrindavan
Ashtasakhi Kunj · Rang Nath Temple · Bankhandi Mahadev · Brahmchari Thakur Badi · Govind Deo Temple · Banke Bihari Temple · Shah Bihari Ji Temple · Madan Mohan Temple · Radha Vallabh Temple · Rup Sanatan Gaudiya Math · Jaipur Temple · Jugal Kishor Temple · Radha Raman Temple · Iskcon Temple · Radha Damodar Temple · Radha Vinod Temple · Lala Babu Temple · Gopi Nath Ji Temple · Sakshi Gopal Temple · Swarnmayi Temple · Shyamsunder Temple · Savaman Shalgram · Shahjapur Temple · Shri Ji Temple · Tikari Rani Thakur Badi · Radha Madhav Temple · Varddhman Maharaj Kunj