Radha Madhav Temple
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This page is not complete. You can help us to prepare this page.
Radha Madhav Temple / राधामाधव का मन्दिर
- Shri Jaydev Goswami's deities used to reside in an ancient temple on the old bank of the Yamuna at Bhramar Ghat, north of Shri Gokulnand Temple in Vrindavan.
- Nowdays, they are being served in an extensive temple in Jaipur at a hilly place known as Ghati.
- This temple is prominent in Jaipur and is called Kanaka Vrindavan.
- North-east of Shri Radha Madhav Temple is the large temple of Shri Jugal Kishor.
- The dome of this temple is broken.