Revision as of 06:36, 24 February 2010 by Gaurav
Brahma Kund (Vrindavan) / ब्रह्म कुण्ड (वृन्दावन)
- This kund lies a little towards the south-west of Gyan Gudadi in Vrindavan.
- Bhagvati Yogmaya Paurnamasi gave Mahadev Shankar the form of a gopi by dipping him in this kund.
- Shri Vrinda Devi also gave Narad the form of Naradi Gopi by bathing him here, thus fulfilling his desire to take darshan of maha-rasa, which is very difficult to obtain.
- There is an ashok tree on the northern side of this Brahma kund which blossoms with flowers at exactly noontime on the Dvadashi of Vaishakh-shukla.
- Only extremely fortunate rasika bhaktas, however, can behold those flowers – no one else. This is stated in Varaha Purana.
- ↑ tasya tatrottare parsve, sokavrksah sitaprabhah
vaidakhasya tu masasya, dukla-paksasaya dvadadyam
sa puspati to madhyanhe, mama bhakta-sukhavahah
na kascid api janati, bind bhagavatam sucim ---Varaha Purana