|This page is not complete. You can help us to prepare this page.|
Gatashram Narayan Temple / गताश्रम नारायण मन्दिर
- On Mathura's inner parikrama path, south of Vishram Ghat, is the temple of Gatashram Narayan.
- Close to the present day Satiburj, in a lane to the right, stands the temple of Charchika Devi.
- Near the temple of Rangeshwar Mahadev, on the eastern side, lies Sapta-samudri-kup, "the well of seven oceans".
- Then, under the railway line leading to the main railway station in Mathura is Shiv Tal.
- The road to Madhuvan also begins from here.
Temples Of Mathura
Bhuteshwar Mahadev · Dirgha Vishnu Temple · Dwarkadhish Temple · Gatashram Temple · Krishn Janm Bhumi · Gokarneshwar Mahadev · Gaudiya Matha Shri Keshavji · Kankali Devi Temple · Mahavidya Temple · Mathura Devi Temple · Pipaleshwar Mahadev · Padmanabhji Temple · Rangeshwar Mahadev · Adivarah Temple