Gaudiya Matha Shri Keshavji
Gaudiya Matha Shri Keshavji / गौड़ीय मठ श्री केशव जी
- Shri Keshavaji Gaudiya Math is adjacent to Shri Rangeshwar Mahadev and Kansa Tila, on the right side of the parikrama path and on the left side of the Mathura–Agra road.
- It is currently a well-known place of darshan. Acharya keshari om vishnupada Shri Shrimad Bhakti Pragyan Keshav Goswami Maharaja named this math after the presiding deity of Mathura, the Supreme Lord of lords, Shri Keshavji.
- From its inauguration, the author of this book was appointed superintendent in order to propagate pure bhakti as practised and preached by Shri Chaitanya Mahaprabhu to people in the Hindi speaking areas of India.
- In a very short time, many books were published from here in Hindi, India's national language, like Jaiva-dharma, Shri Siksastaka, Shriman Mahaprabhu ki Shiksha, Upadeshamrita, Shri Manah-shiksha, Shrimad Bhagvad Gita and the monthly magazine Shri Bhagavata-patrika.
- New books about bhakti continue to be published to this day. Shri Abhayacharan Bhaktivedant, who widely spread Shri-harinam-sankirtana in the Western world as preached by Shri Chaitanya Mahaprabhu and who extensively published and distributed Shrimad Bhagvad Gita, Shrimad-Bhagvan and many other devotional scriptures in many languages of the world, accepted the renounced order of life (tridanda-sannyasa) at this place from om vishnupada Shri Shrimad Bhakti Pragyan Keshav Goswami Maharaja.
- He accepted the sannyasa name and title of tridandi-svami Shri Shrimad Bhaktivedanta Svami Maharaja.
- The author of this book was the priest at this ceremony. After taking darshan of this math, we proceed to Shiv Tal and Kankali Devi.
Temples Of Mathura
Bhuteshwar Mahadev · Dirgha Vishnu Temple · Dwarkadhish Temple · Gatashram Temple · Krishn Janm Bhumi · Gokarneshwar Mahadev · Gaudiya Matha Shri Keshavji · Kankali Devi Temple · Mahavidya Temple · Mathura Devi Temple · Pipaleshwar Mahadev · Padmanabhji Temple · Rangeshwar Mahadev · Adivarah Temple