Iskcon Temple / इस्कॉन मन्दिर
Shri Krishna Balram Temple
- This temple was established in 1975 by Shri Shrimad Bhaktivedant Svami Maharaja, and is situated in Raman Reti on the Vrindavan–Chhatikara road.
- The presiding deities in this temple are Shri Krishna Balram in the middle chamber, Shri Radha-Shyam Sundar with Lalita and Vishakha in the chamber on the right and Shri Gaura-Nitai in the chamber on the left.
- At the side is a deity of Shrila Bhaktivedant Svami Maharaja. The samadhi of Shrila Bhaktivedant Svami Maharaja is also here.
- In his last years, Shrila Svami Maharaja asked the author to place him in samadhi, and this ceremony took place during Kartika (November) in 1977.
- Shri Shrimad Bhaktivedanta Svami Maharaja used to call Bombay his office, Mayapura his place of sadhana, and Vrindavan his nitya-siddha abode, his home.