Kankali Devi Temple
|This page is not complete. You can help us to prepare this page.|
Kankali Devi Temple / कंकाली देवी मन्दिर
- The temple of Kankali Devi is found on Kankali-tila.
- She is called Kansa-kali or Kankali-devi, because Kansa worshipped her.
- This is the same eight-armed Durga Devi who rides a lion, that Kansa wanted to kill thinking her to be the daughter of Devki.
- But the goddess escaped from his hands and ascended into the sky.
- Proceeding on from here we come to Balbhadra Kund.
- On the banks of this pond lie the temples of Dauji and Lord Jagannath.
Temples Of Mathura
Bhuteshwar Mahadev · Dirgha Vishnu Temple · Dwarkadhish Temple · Gatashram Temple · Krishn Janm Bhumi · Gokarneshwar Mahadev · Gaudiya Matha Shri Keshavji · Kankali Devi Temple · Mahavidya Temple · Mathura Devi Temple · Pipaleshwar Mahadev · Padmanabhji Temple · Rangeshwar Mahadev · Adivarah Temple