- The twelve following ghatas (numbered 13 to 24) lie south of Vishram Ghat.
- Nav Tirth is situated north of the famous Asikund, or Asikund Ghat, which lies near Vishram-ghat.
- All the sins of those who bathe in Asi-kund are destroyed, whether they are sins of body, mind or words.
- By taking bath at Nav Tirth, one's bhakti develops to newer and higher stages.
- There is no sacred place greater than this, nor will there ever be.
Avimukt Tirth · Guhya Tirth · Prayag Tirth · Kankhal Tirth · Tinduk Tirth · Surya Tirth · Batswami Tirth · Dhruv Tirth · Rishi Tirth · Moksh Tirth · Koti Tirth South · Bodhi Tirth · Nav Tirth · Sanyman Tirth · Dharapatan Tirth · Naag Tirth · Ghantabharnak Tirth · Brahma Tirth · Som Tirth · Saraswati Patan Tirth · Chakra Tirth · Dashashavmedh Tirth · Vighanraj Tirth · Koti Tirth North