Radha Madhav Temple
|This page is not complete. You can help us to prepare this page.|
Radha Madhav Temple / राधामाधव का मन्दिर
- Shri Jaydev Goswami's deities used to reside in an ancient temple on the old bank of the Yamuna at Bhramar Ghat, north of Shri Gokulnand Temple in Vrindavan.
- Nowdays, they are being served in an extensive temple in Jaipur at a hilly place known as Ghati.
- This temple is prominent in Jaipur and is called Kanaka Vrindavan.
- North-east of Shri Radha Madhav Temple is the large temple of Shri Jugal Kishor.
- The dome of this temple is broken.
Temples of Vrindavan
Ashtasakhi Kunj · Rang Nath Temple · Bankhandi Mahadev · Brahmchari Thakur Badi · Govind Deo Temple · Banke Bihari Temple · Shah Bihari Ji Temple · Madan Mohan Temple · Radha Vallabh Temple · Rup Sanatan Gaudiya Math · Jaipur Temple · Jugal Kishor Temple · Radha Raman Temple · Iskcon Temple · Radha Damodar Temple · Radha Vinod Temple · Lala Babu Temple · Gopi Nath Ji Temple · Sakshi Gopal Temple · Swarnmayi Temple · Shyamsunder Temple · Savaman Shalgram · Shahjapur Temple · Shri Ji Temple · Tikari Rani Thakur Badi · Radha Madhav Temple · Varddhman Maharaj Kunj